Immigration Document Amendment

If there are some errors in your immigration document, we can submit the document amendment request on your behalf.

1. Some common immigration documents that can be amended are:

  • Visitor Record
  • Work Permit
  • Study Permit
  • Temporary Resident Permit
  • Confirmation of Permanent Residence

*** Other than Confirmation of Permanent Residence, all other immigration documents must be still valid by the time of submitting the amendment request.

2. Some common errors that can be amended:

  • Name
  • Date of birth
  • Place of birth
  • Country of birth
  • Nationality
  • Gender
  • Marital Status
  • Date of original entry
  • Date of landing, etc.

If you need our service in this regard, please contact our service hotline at (647)797-2318 or send email to today!