Canadian Citizenship Certificate

If you are a Naturalized Canadian or Canadian born overseas, you may need to apply for a Canadian citizenship Certificate. You need the certificate for:

  • Applying for a Canadian Passport
  • Getting a SIN Card or Job
  • Enrolling into school
  • Applying for Social Benefits, Old Age Security, Welfare, etc.

If you need our service in this regard, please contact our service hotline at (647)797-2318 or send email to today!