Welcome to the website of Viaus Immigration Consulting Services!
Viaus Immigration Consulting Services is a professional company specializing in Canada’s immigration services. The company was registered in Canada and its head office is based in Canada’s largest multicultural city – Toronto. The founder, Ms. Wanda Weijun Ji, who possess more than 13 years work experience in North America immigration field, is a member of good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). Viaus Immigration Consulting Services provides representing and advocating services for those who wish to come to Canada as temporary residents, permanent residents or refugees/persons in need of protection.
Our services include assisting applications in the following categories:
- Temporary Residents – We assist you in coming to Canada as temporary residents, including visitors, temporary foreign workers, international students and Temporary Resident Permit holders;
- Economic Classes – We assist you in immigrating to Canada as permanent residents in the economic classes, including Federal Skilled Workers, Federal Skilled Trades, Canadian Experience Class, Start-up Business Class; Self-employed Persons, Caregivers Class, Immigrant Investors Venture Capital Class; as well as immigration classes under the Quebec immigration program and the provincial nominee programs;
- Family Classes – We assist you in immigrating to Canada as permanent residents in the Family Classes including the overseas Family Class and the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada Class;
- Refugee Protection – We assist you in claiming for refugee protection in Canada or applying for Pre-Removal Risk Assessment;
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Considerations – We assist you in applying for Humanitarian and Compassionate Considerations inside Canada;
- Permanent Resident Card Application & Renewal – We assist you in applying for or renewing your Permanent Resident Card;
- Citizenship Application – We assist you in applying for the Canadian citizenship.
We represent you as your counsel at hearings or appeals before the Immigration Division (ID) or the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB), including:
- Immigration Appeal: Sponsorship – When your sponsored spouse or another family member has been refused a permanent resident visa, you may appeal to IRB;
- Immigration Appeal: Residency Obligation – When a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or Canada Border Service Agency (CBSA) officer has made a decision against you that you have failed to meet your permanent residency obligation, you may appeal to IRB;
- Immigration Appeal: Removal Order – When you as a permanent resident, a protected person or a foreign national holding a permanent resident visa have been issued a removal order to leave Canada1, you may appeal to IRB;
- Admissibility Hearing – When a IRCC or CBSA officer believes you may be inadmissible to Canada, you may be referred to IRB for a hearing to determine if you are admissible into Canada; and
- Detention Review – When you are detained by CBSA, IRB will regularly review your case to determine if your detention should be continued.
We represent you as your counsel at hearings or Refugee Appeals before the Refugee Appeal Division (RAD) of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB).
We also assist you with your Judicial Review at Federal Court.
In addition, we provide the following related services:
- Status of Application
- Amendment of Immigration Document
- Replacement of Immigration Document
- Canadian Passport
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate
- Permanent Resident Travel Document
- Residence Questionnaire
- Authorization to Return to Canada
- Notary, Commissioner of Oaths and Translation Services
Our company also teams up with our partners in the United States to provide a fairly wide range of U.S Immigration & Visa Services that may benefit you. Our services include assisting applications in the following:
- Nonimmigrant Visas
- Immigrant Visas
- Refugees & Asylum
- US Entry Waiver
- Immigration File/Record Check
- Extend Your Stay